HIBISCUS IN YOGHURT
Let me lead you through this vibrant ,cooling, yogurt based side dish. Quick & easy to prepare .
WHAT GOES IN..
- Hibiscus Flowers (Any colour)- 10-12 flowers cut into small pieces
- Onion (Optional) -1 small, cut into tiny pieces
- Green Chilli -1 small
- Yoghurt -1 cup (150 ml)
- Pink salt -As required
NOW FOR THE SEASONING..
- Roasted cumin --- Half teaspoon
- Curry leaves----As required
- Cold pressed coconut /sunflower oil -1 teaspoon
LET'S DISH IT UP..
- Mix all the main ingredients with yoghurt.
- Pour the seasoning over the hibiscus mixture and serve.
According to Ayurveda ,Hibiscus also called Japapushpa ( Sanskrit ) is a cooling flower which helps to reduce Pitta.It is an excellent cardiotonic with innumerable health benefits.This hibiscus yoghurt blend is a good source of probiotics which can be enjoyed as it is or with rice or roti.
Using local, fresh organic ingredients recommended for optimum taste & lasting health benefits.